Friday, January 9, 2009

Untitled poem.... after a very long time

Surrounded by people, I'm alone,
Hurt by; actions, words, sticks and stones,
I close my eyes, embrace the pain,
Faling down the rabbit hole, again,again.

Words inside a hollow shell,
Numbed by the infinte hell,
Love for some, but dispised by all,
Misunderstanding and doubt, Cause the fall
-R.A.F.


inspired by two sleepless nights, impending exams, life in general and a really boring lecture on anti anxiety and anti depressant drugs in Pharmac

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me.... Like Duh!

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Ever look back at some thing you wrote or did years ago that you totally loathe because you aren't the person who wrote or did it anymore. That's how I felt as I was going through my old posts. and it'll probably be like that when I read this stuff later. Statutory Warning: Any people having preconcieved notions of Student doctors as goodie too shoes and as being solely book-worms are advised against the Shock they may undergo on reading this blog.